Friday, September 10, 2010

Week in a nutshell

I admit the title has almost nothing to do with my week. It's not in a nutshell, and this is not the full week, seeing as there were only 4 days of school this week. If it were REALLY a week in a nutshell, I would include information about me being an artist for the annual Chalk It Up festival. That's for a completely different journal. Anyways, this week (I'm just going to refer to it as so as to avoid further filler) wasn't a complete waste of time, as some weeks feel like, but instead a fun and long week that went by fast (Ignore further paradoxes also). I had a lot of homework, the last of which I finish up right now (I'm feeling like a stupid brilliant person right now) that was supposed to be done during the FIRST SEMESTER OF FRESHMAN YEAR FORWARD. Other than that, met new people, renewed friendships, I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers