Wednesday, September 8, 2010

~Journals of a Minecraft Exile #2: The Dream~

I waited during the night, not moving an inch. I fell asleep out of sheer weariness. I had just carved the wall open and made a shelter. A door guarded my wall, protecting me the best it could against the elements. I had a frightening dream- no, a nightmare. Spiders the size of lions crawled around the room. I wanted to get away, but I was tied down by string. One came up to me. Soon, the other three stopped what they were doing and joined it. 'Sssuch a nisssse meal...' The other spiders made a sound I assumed must be laughter, then they turned. I lost vision. I awoke to late dawn. I was relieved to find that it was a dream. I dragged myself off the floor and opened the door. A new morning.

     Safety; n. (Torches)- You truly have only three methods of protection. Doors, Walls, and Torches. Not that they will stop a Creeper.

See Safety is an Illusion
-Minepedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers