Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Journal for September 07, 2010

Today was a good day at school. I met some new people. Their names were Dalton, Lukas (I hope I spelled that right...), Tommy, and a kid I can't remember the name of right now. All of my friends came back this year, so that was a real relief. I got to see some of my friends I had not seen all summer, and that was a cool thing to me. I enjoyed when during the pick-me up, we smashed a cinder block with a sledgehammer on the new teacher. I love how thanks to how pressure distributes itself over a flat surface, you will come out unharmed and look pretty awesome doing it. Of course, most people don't realize how that works, but I do. I got another chunk to add to my collection of strange rocks, along with the one from last year. I remember I was so anxious last year to get into my high school. Well, I got over it pretty fast after Justin helped be out and I saw my friend Austin. I love my school.

1 comment:

Followers