Monday, September 13, 2010

5 ideas for internships:

I'll go over my five potential internship sites that are my first choices.

-Schillings Robotics
Honestly, the job sounds cool, and have you seen their commercials!?! I think that taking a job here would help me better understand remote controlled robots. And I'm taking Algebra 2 this year too, so maybe I'll know some stuff before we get to it?

-Geek Squad
Maybe it's just the name, but this place gives me a good vibe. I would love to be on a squad of geeks. Add in the factor of fixing computers and I'm settled.

-Ecom Engineering
I was checking out sites and their website seemed to give a clear vibe. I think that the professional quality and engineering might help me.

-Dream Works Metal
I've never thought about trying metallurgy (is that what it is?) and thought I might throw this internship in to maybe help me foster my love of art and who knows? It may end up helping me with my other projects.

-Tom Myers Photography
This is more something I want to take up as a hobby, but I thought I'd check it out anyways. I was looking at their website and I saw their phrase saying "The slides we have are different from what the photo agencies have. The photo agencies seem to stay with tried and true types of images. We have more natural appearing scenes. Photography is instinctive... we don't pose anybody, we want it as it happens. We take pictures of what interests us... and almost everything interest us!" This naturally sparked my interest.


Sorry for the late timing, off-schedule as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers