Sunday, October 3, 2010

The writing of gerbils.

I wonder why anyone would write a journal about gerbils. I can understand a gerbil writing in journals, but a journal about gerbils? That person obviously has no life to be writing about those things. Maybe a journal written in gerbil? That just doesn't work because gerbils don't have a pencil the right size for it. If it did, that would also require it to spend hours trying to remember how to write a spoken language. What kind of gerbil has that time? They're too busy trying to rule the world. I think a gerbil must not be very successful though. I mean, who owns a journal? Whoa wait not a gerbil a journal. I mean not a gerbil a journal. No wait that failed too. Let's just go back a few sentences and try again. Nobody owns a gerbil. That's almost a fact. Gerbils just aren't that popular in California. I mean, chinchillas: so cute you have a friendship anyeurism. But gerbils? Maybe a little cute but not very. So let me sum up my incredibly long journal for you: Gerbils don't make good writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers