Saturday, October 16, 2010

Accosiated Writing Nice and claen and not written like a fourth grader or whatever grade writes like that.

so associative writing is just where I talk on the first thing that comes to my mind and the thing that's on my mind now is this stupid typing method. it is faster than writing normally if i don't want to get a cramp but its really annoying to type perfect with it. i use two fingers, you know. in fact, I'm not very sure whether i should peer edit this with myself. peer editing using my own fingers isn't an appropriate term is is it more like just editing at that point wow i type my thoughts slow I'm spending way too mush time ctchoing(?) up with my brain I'm lucky I'm able to keep up so well i wonder if i accidentally messed something up with that control key dunno i didn't thank goodness oh hey look I'm not thinking of maybe I am now is that a turtle? no its just a keyboard and a slow typist. duh you freaking idiot. you can make butter without cracking eggs or was it cracking milk i can mo longer tall if I'm thinking or trying to think my ear hurts lemme scratch it real quick...ah that feels better now it s back wait a sec. while i was gone for a sec i looked and wondered how much extra letters are i here and how many have i added and now i thou8gh about writing in third person but that would be kinda of hard because trying to write in third person is like trying to nail jelly no someone did that peanut better now it sounds like I'm trying too hard to a wall. wow I'm hearing myself think this and i must be some total moron, using ocxyparadoxyisma (???) or malapropsies to do something I learned the malaproper (Its malapropism) from TV tropes i hope you waste hours of your time (I don't, don't know why I wrote that) being duped into awesome i don't have time for this. Activate flying powers PCH00000000! O h cool that's 8 0's not trying.. That would be so awesome to be Vriska but that's a reference no one seems to get oh look a b now I'm just rsmblong(rambling, but the way I spelt it is way funnier) or maybe you are drunk as you read this and I am a figment of a friends imagination hi Yancey if you read this oh look at the time i have to get going to whatever i need to get going too i should probable make two versions of this, on messy and one not. good bye!

*Please tell me if I missed any more things in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers