Sunday, October 3, 2010

Anywhere in the existing world?

If I could go anywhere, I wouldn't be wasting it going just ANYWHERE. I mean sure, maybe if one day I decided that I don't want to pay my own plane fare, sure this ability would work. But otherwise, I'd want it to get me out of life threatening trouble. I mean, what good is a power if it can't get you out of trouble?
But I ramble. Let's set up the hypothetical situation that I could travel anywhere anytime infinitely. That way I can make a list of places I'd want to go.
First off, I'd love to visit every continent once. Perhaps on boat, not using the power, because then I can say to people, "I've sailed the oceans and seas, and visited every continent". That way I'll sound, look, and probably be more experienced to others.
I would love to be in France and try a hot-air balloon. Those things look very fun.
I would like to visit Sydney and visit the harbor, perhaps maybe go in deeper into Australia and see some of the underground opal cave-houses in the desert. I wouldn't like to be there too long though.
I could probably have some fun in Japan, maybe even live there in the rich culture for a while.
I wish to visit Canada again. I have dead relatives there.(:D)
Egypt might make for some good stories to tell relatives.
Denmark and Finland.
That's all the places I feel I need to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers