Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now lets pretend I'm an animal!

"Meow" I say as I walk across a street. The monsters heading my way never listen to reason. Time and time again, I tell them to stop so I can get by without getting stomped on, but they just roar by, some making weird chattering noise and others releasing sounds that scare me. The things that feed me are eaten by this monster then spit out when it stops to rest. I watch them feed the beasts just like they feed us. At least I think they're being fed. Otherwise they go for miles without food. And the first one makes more sense. I itch my collar. Collars are so itchy. Sometimes I wonder why my collar is so itchy. I always try to remove it but the things just put it back on. I think it's to show that they feed me and house me. They are always so competitive. It's like they must feed me or they are exiled. I use the sand to go to the bathroom, and I use their water, and I take up time by trying to get them to do things, and all they do for me is put an itchy collar on me. Things are so rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers