Saturday, March 12, 2011

3c

About a month or two ago I started helping my friend with an extracurricular project. The premise was that we were going to make an 'online democracy' forum where the people in the forum would make all the rules of the forum and so forth. Turns out the project was quite a lot more than that. After some deliberation we decided to make it a role-playing forum where a person selects their career and posts. Each post you make earns you Capital, which you use to buy one of the over 200 objects in the store. I'm in charge of and working on the store, which is a wide variety of everyday and not-so-everyday objects that people can send to each other. The whole setup is excellent, with multiple background themes to choose from, of which one is still undergoing, a wide variety of ways to edit your character, and a well thought out system that is very dynamic and flexible. For instance, I took the role of a hard-boiled detective going around and stopping crime where I can, while others choose the more sinister route and decide to do some illicit drug trading. If you like the idea of a democracy where everyone decides what the rules are through voting, I'd register right away. If you refer 'ChemIisan' and sign up, I'll send you a one-of-a-kind and exclusive item for free. So go on, try it today and send me your feedback, so I can make sure this becomes the best forum ever invented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers